2 1/2" Foot Valve - Cast Iron
This top of the line 2 1/2" foot valve to help provide maximum water delivery. These valves are used with water suction hose to prevent the water pump from losing its prime when the pump is stopped for re-fueling. A foot valve is a type of one way check valve designed for de-watering applications and water pumping. The design of each foot valve includes a strainer to screen or filter out any large materials that could cause clogging. The flapper keeps the water from flowing out the hose and also keeps things from seeping into the hose. Made from cast iron for great corrosion resistance. Each foot valve is painted red to allow to spot easily when it is submersed so you can do a quick visual inspection. Our large inventory ensures quick shipping and the best prices on the market. Comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Must be installed in the vertical position
- For water service only.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
- Red cast iron for high visibility
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Size: 2 1/2 inch
- 9.49 lbs
- In stock and ready to ship