10 Inch Rubber Suction Hose with 10 Inch Flanges - 25 ft
This 10 inch rubber suction hose comes with 10 inch flanges banded on each end. 25 foot in length to give you the distance needed to reach your source. The black EPDM cover is abrasion and ozone resistant for great longevity. Applications include non-corrosive liquids for irrigation, construction, fertilizers and lasso acid solutions. 12 hole flange for secure connection and leak free performance. Our large inventory of 10" suction hose provides for quick shipping at great prices.
- 10 Inch Rubber Suction Hose with 10 Inch Flanges
- Length: 25 ft
- 12 hole flanges
- Max Rec. WP: 45 psi
- Temp Range: - 22F to 176F
- Vacuum HG: 18 inHg
- Banded on ends
- In stock and ready to ship
- Cover: Black EPDM – abrasion and ozone resistant
- Tube: Black EPDM
Please note the following:
- Due to extremely high freight charges for large diameter suction hose - we will charge a $1500.00 freight fee +$8-12 UPS fee. If the actual freight cost is less than the $1500.00, we will refund the difference. Freight companies are busy and currently do not want to ship 10" rubber water suction hose because of the floor space they take up which has led to excessive fees. Because these freight fees are changing daily, we are charging a flat rate and refunding the difference. We are hopeful things will settle down soon. We do refund any difference from our freight fee and the actual freight cost but please note the freight company may charge as high as $1500 to ship this 10-inch water hose.
- If you cancel your order after it has been assembled, there will be a 25% restocking fee and you are responsible for all freight charges outbound and return.
- Orders are currently processing in 2-8 business days + ship time
- If you have questions, want to place a bulk order or need a lift gate please email or call our customer service team.
Thank you for your consideration during these ever-changing times. We appreciate each customer and desire to offer you the best 10" suction hose at the best price with the most economical and reliable freight option.